This system allows you to harvest accurate, consistent depth and distance control on root crop harvests and vegetable flail mowers.
Digging depth or topper distance control are the most critical factors in optimizing equipment performance and marketable yield.
Features & Benefits
- Adaptable to all machines with solenoid or relay-operated raise and lower functions. It may be used on seeding, topping, windrowing and harvesting equipment.
- Configurable to suit your machine and field conditions.
- No extra hydraulics makes installation a quick and straightforward job.
- The easy-to-use small controller interprets signal system improves capacity, reduces wear and delivers a cleaner, higher quality product.
- Sonar Sensor in a sturdy stainless steel mount. The rugged sensor is sealed from dust and moisture for years of trouble-free operation.
- Controller with a sealed keypad and bright display to navigate the menu system for quick set-up, diagnostics, and on-the-go adjustments.
How It Works
- Signals from the sensors are interpreted by a small controller which automatically lifts and lowers the shared frame as needed. This maintains a consistent digging depth even when the harvester works in hilly or uneven terrain or when soil conditions change (from dry to wet or from packed to loose soil).
- The RiteDepth system automates the adjustments, improving performance and easing operator stress.
Part #: RDC430-1
System includes Controller, Interface Box, one Sonar Sensor with mounting bracket, sufficient wiring to suit most installations, installation and operator’s manual. Installation not included and to be arranged by purchaser. One-year limited warranty, with free technical support via telephone, fax, or email.
Find a local Greentronics dealer