Collect yield data for root and vegetable crops.
“If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.” RiteYield provides the data you need to optimize your returns on high-value vegetable and root crops. In addition, our system makes it possible to install an affordable weighing system in nearly any harvester with a conveyor belt.
How It Works
To calculate yield data, the weight of the crop is measured as it passes over sensors in the conveyor. Then, yield data is combined with GPS data to create a complete yield map.
It includes just a few components, so installation and set-up can be completed in a short time. Then, the system is ready to collect yield data with a few calibration steps and a connection to Trimble or AgLeader GPS and data logging equipment; the system is ready to collect yield data.
Features & Benefits
- Collect and display yield data, individual load weights, and running totals for bins, fields, varieties and test plot areas. Yield data is combined with GPS data to create complete data used to generate yield maps.
- Quick calibration. Tare calibration is straightforward and easily repeated as needed.
- Adaptable: This system can be adapted to fit conveyors with belted chains or rubber belts.
- Well-designed components will stand the test of time and require little maintenance.
- System updates can be installed in the field using the Greentronics app.
- ISOBUS compatible option available.
- Tilt compensation option available - ideal for operating in hilly fields.
- In-Line Conveyor Scale option.
- The RiteYield system includes all the components needed for an in-line weighing system. Between harvest seasons, the yield monitor can be installed in a truck loader or other conveyor and so work double duty.
- Load Weight App is available to wirelessly communicate current load weight to nearby Android phone or tablets.
- PDFRiteYield BrochureFile size3.42 MBDownload
Part #: YM431-2
System includes Controller, Interface Box, two load cells with mounting brackets, one shaft speed sensor, sufficient wiring to suit most installations, installation and operator’s manual. Installation not included and to be arranged by purchaser. This is not a legal-for-trade weighing system. One-year limited warranty, with free technical support via telephone, fax, or email.
Find a local Greentronics dealer