RiteTrace creates a complete detailed data set, allowing growers to locate where each load came from and where it is in storage.
RiteTrace fulfills many crop traceability requirements automatically by clearly identifying when and where each load was harvested.
Next, it creates an accurate timeline from the field to the moment of unloading, allowing correct sequencing of loads as they enter storage bins as a 2D map and ID number.
Last, RiteTrace precisely calculates the X-Y-Z coordinates inside the storages for each load, allowing growers to view and identify layers and linking these to individual loads back to the field.
Features & Benefits
- Detailed field and bin maps provide transparency about harvests to build confidence with buyers and processors.
- Suitable for all types of growers, from seed to table stock to processing.
- Clean, straightforward design allowing easy self-installation and set-up.
- Available as a stand-alone solution or in combination with a yield monitor system.
- Since each load is precisely tracked with date and time, data files are quickly sorted to prepare various reports on traffic patterns and efficiency rates.
RTH430 RiteTrace Harvester Monitor – includes Monitor with ruggedized USB flash drive and RAM mount, Interface Box, Boom Shaft Sensor, and Scanner. One needed per harvester.
RTR430 RiteTrace Receiving Station Monitor – includes Monitor with ruggedized USB flash drive and RAM mount, Interface Box, Boom Shaft Sensor, and Scanner. One needed per receiving station.
RTP430 RiteTrace Bin Piler Position Monitor – includes Monitor with ruggedized USB flash drive and RAM mount, Interface Box, Boom Shaft Sensor, Tilt sensor, Boom Extension Sensor, Boom Swing Sensor, and Piler Travel Sensor. One needed per piler.
RTT430 RiteTrace Truck Transponder – includes Transponder with mounting bracket and Shaft Sensor. One needed per truck.
All items above include sufficient wiring to suit most applications, installation and operator’s manuals. GPS receiver not included. Installation not included and to be arranged by purchaser. One-year limited warranty and technical support via phone, fax, or email.
Find a local Greentronics dealer