Straightforward installation and set-up, great instructions and support, very satisfied with this system!
RiteYield – Yield Monitor
Yield Monitor for Vegetable Harvesters.
Collect yield data for root & vegetable crops.
Easy to operate, great yield maps!
- Collect and display yield data, as well as individual load weights, and running totals for bins, fields, varieties and test plot areas.
- Quick calibration. Tare calibration is very simple and easily repeated as needed.
- Adaptable. This system can be adapted to fit conveyors with belted chain or rubber belts.
- Durable. Well designed components will stand the test of time and require little maintenance.
- In-field update. System updates can be installed in the field using the Greentronics app.
- ISOBUS compatible option available.
- Tilt compensation option. For operating in hilly fields.
- In-Line Conveyor Scale option.
The RiteYield system includes all the components needed for an in-line weighing system. Between harvest seasons, the yield monitor can be installed in a truck loader or other conveyor and so work double duty.
Controller with sealed keypad and bright display to show harvest data and to navigate the simple menu system.
Shaft sensor picking up rotation speed from a small magnet clamped to the shaft. To calculate accurate yield data, the system needs to know the conveyor speed as it varies with PTO rpm or oil flow.
“If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it.” Everyone wants to manage well, especially high value vegetable and root crops. RiteYield provides the data you need to optimize your returns.
RiteYield technology from Greentronics now makes it possible to install an affordable weighing system in nearly any harvester with a conveyor belt. To calculate yield data, the weight of the crop is measured as it passes over sensors in the conveyor. Yield data is combined with GPS data to create a complete yield map.
The RiteYield system is designed with the installer and end-user in mind. It includes just a few components so installation and set-up can be completed in a short time. With a few calibration steps and a connection to Trimble or AgLeader GPS and data logging equipment, the system is ready to collect yield data.
To learn some more about yield monitoring, be sure to watch the webinar that Spudsmart magazine had on yield monitoring. Expert views on how yield monitoring systems can benefit potato growers.
Part #: YM431-2
Price: Contact your nearest dealer for further details and pricing.
System includes Controller, Interface Box, two load cells with mounting brackets, one shaft speed sensor, sufficient wiring to suit most installations, installation and operator’s manual. Installation not included and to be arranged by purchaser. This is not a legal-for-trade weighing system. One year limited warranty, with free technical support via telephone, fax, or email.