Accurate, durable, problem free!
RiteWeight – In-line Conveyor System
Weigh any product from root crops to aggregates
- Display and Save data for individual loads, as well as running totals for bins, fields, varieties.
- Save time. Weigh the truck as it is being loaded. Get the proper load in one step.
- Quick calibration. Tare calibration is very simple and easily repeated as needed.
- Efficient. You may be able to use the conveyor you already own.
- Adaptable. This system can be adapted to fit conveyors with belted chain or rubber belts.
- Durable. Well designed components will stand the test of time and require little maintenance.
- Tilt compensation option. For installations where the conveyor incline changes during operation.
- Optional control output. Shuts the conveyor off when a pre-set load weight is reached.
- Yield monitor option. Easily upgraded for yield monitoring by installing on a harvester and connecting to Trimble or AgLeader monitors.
Controller with sealed keypad and bright display to navigate the simple menu system for configuration and calibration.
No truck scale? No problem. A RiteWeight conveyor scale is a very convenient and inexpensive tool to obtain weight data for any agricultural product such as root crops, vegetables, grain, and even for aggregates (sand & gravel). The components install easily in conveyors with rubber belts or webs (belted chains).
The RiteWeight system includes durable components easily installed in most common conveyors. Since just a few parts need to be added to the conveyor, modifications are not difficult or time consuming.
With the RiteWeight system anyone can own a scale for little up front cost and accurately determine the weight of products as these are getting loaded onto trucks, or into storage.
Part #: CS430-2
Price: Contact your nearest dealer for further details and pricing.
System includes Controller, Interface Box, two load cells with mounting brackets, one shaft speed sensor, sufficient wiring to suit most installations, installation and operator’s manual. Installation not included and to be arranged by purchaser. This is not a legal-for-trade weighing system. One year limited warranty. Free technical support via telephone, fax, or email for 6 months after delivery.